MWH Global - Great company with a great purpose, missions, and values. Really bright employees and a lot of career opportunities. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MWH Global

"Great company with a great purpose, missions, and values. Really bright employees and a lot of career opportunities."

Current Employee - Human Resources in Broomfield, CO
Current Employee - Human Resources in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at MWH Global full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Company is in a good industry, has a good reputation, has good leadership, and dedicated employees. There are very good career opportunities.

Cons

For any con, I know there is a solution being worked on and sometimes it will take some patience. There are pockets of issues, and there are a few managers that are a little harder to work for but overall no complaints. You can't be shy about asking for opportunities. It is important to find a good mentor/sponsor.

Advice to Management

Hold everyone accountable and manage poor performance.

Other Employee Reviews for MWH Global

"A great summer with a great company"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Broomfield, CO
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Broomfield, CO

I worked at MWH Global as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Compensation was more than I expected as an intern, and I was able to learn a lot while working on interesting and challenging projects. My team was very patient with answering many questions and teaching me. There were opportunities to meet with senior management and ask for advice.

Cons

The program was new and seemed disorganized at times. It felt odd having downtime at work simply because no one had any projects for me to work on.

Advice to Management

It would have been nice to receive more feedback and constructive criticism on the quality of work your interns complete.

"Lots of Projects but not Very Organized"

Former Intern - Civil Engineer Inern in Walnut Creek, CA
    Former Intern - Civil Engineer Inern in Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at MWH Global as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Interning gave me a lot of exposure to the water infrastructure industry. I did many small tasks on a lot of large projects. MWH is a very well known firm so it definitely looks good on your resume, regardless of whether or not you actually did a whole lot

Cons

There wasn't a whole lot of structure. I basically went around the office asking who needed help on tasks and at times, there wasn't enough to do. Oh you need work? Um, here organize these files from a project that was completed a couple years ago. Oh you finished with that? Print these drawings. I suppose these tasks need to be done eventually, so who better than the intern?

Advice to Management

Having an intern work a lot on a single project might be more meaningful than giving them a lot of small but mindless tasks.