MWWPR - Excellent place to work, but you will work a lot. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MWWPR

"Excellent place to work, but you will work a lot."

Pros

They have some great clients to work on and execute some award winning programs. It is a great place to get exposed to the demands of agency work. The work we do for Nikon, Sara Lee and other global brands are best in class.

Cons

May find overloaded with client work and your time stretched across multiple clients and multiple deadlines, but that's par for agency work, I guess. Some of the senior management style lacks leadership and coherence. Sometimes, there are too many cooks in the program and none who take ownership. The last minute fire-drills are getting old too.

Advice to Management

I think better communication and process is needed to make use of the talent better. I think there also needs to be better investment of giving mid-level staff more client-facing experience and integration into new business opportunities.

Other Employee Reviews for MWWPR

1. "It is what you make it."

Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive
    Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive

Pros

* Level of flexibility
    * Coworkers are friendly
    * To learn the basics of the PR industry
    * For stability

Cons

* Little fulfillment in work
    * No real office camaraderie or community
    * There is no emphasis on professional development

Advice to Management

I would suggest that they take the professional development of their employees more seriously; beyond learning the basics of the PR industry

2. "Incredibly Enriching"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at MWWPR full-time

Pros

MWWPR is an agency that stays ahead of the Public Relations industry with its immersive client experience for all staff, progressive values, great clients in many (if not all) consumer verticals and its wide array of office locations. My favorite thing about MWWPR was how the VPs and Executives were always willing to help me out and teach me anything they could– they are truly thought leaders and some of the agency's best assets. MWWPR has a great future ahead of itself, as does its employees.

Cons

Nothing you wouldn't find in any other medium-sized agency– some days you'll work long/off hours depending on the news cycle, some days you'll discover the difficulty in communicating across the country or across the pond.

Advice to Management

Ensure that everyone who is a great PR practitioner is also a great supervisor if their role includes managerial duties. Consider allowing overtime to junior-level staff when necessary.