MZ - This Company Cares! | Glassdoor

"This Company Cares!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at MZ full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Machine Zone is by far the best place I've worked for, in my career! I have been in the gaming industry for 8 years and have seen a lot of mismanagement, poor decisions and even lies. Machine Zone has always put their best foot forward in taking care of their employees. I've seen career growth for myself and others and the work is meaningful. From what I've experienced they care about their employees as much as the games they develop. Executive Team/Management is visible, approachable and hard working. Very collaborative environment.

Cons

Smaller company, which is not for everyone.

Oct 16, 2015 – Global Head of People Operations

Thank you for the positive feedback. We have worked hard to create a culture where talented people are excited about their work, feel valued and appreciated, and are optimistic about their career... More

Other Employee Reviews for MZ

"The company has potential"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Pros

Friendly atmosphere and some awesome people work there . The company is located in Palo Alto and for some people the commute is a deal breaker, but overall i'd say it is worth the trip.

Cons

Even though the company is engineer oriented they should definitely get an art director . Otherwise lack of clear artistic vision will drive them to being neglected on the market even with the best engineering tricks.

Oct 29, 2015 – Global Head of People Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to hire top talent and value all of our amazing employees. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share your experience at Machine Zone.

"Dream Job"

Current Employee - IT & Facilities Manager in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - IT & Facilities Manager in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at MZ full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Surrounded by talented individuals who are rock stars of their field. It really is the cream of the crop around here.

Cons

Its definitely a fast paced environment, and not for the weak willed. The only con would be if you are not a dedicated individual who like to work hard and reap the benefits of that work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work.

Oct 16, 2015 – Global Head of People Operations

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We do our best to hire top talent and value all of our amazing employees. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Machine Zone.