Macrosoft, inc - its worse | Glassdoor

"its worse"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Newark, NJ
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Newark, NJ

Pros

flexibility to change projects,places whenever we want.

Cons

worst staff that bluffs about everything,worst payments never pay on time,worst legal handling,worst Response to employees from operations team, worst GC processing with delays in response to queries and applying it initially.neither staff nor managment is interested in growth of employee and organisation.they just do business for name sake and fake about everything.operations team never respond to phone calls emails...and bluff.

Advice to Management

See that the operations team are approachable to clients,employees,recruiters always.Create backups for each position or an escalation process,audit pay checks of all employees if they are being payed properly very frequently,reduce cost cut offshore and onshore parties and amusements.Focus on vertical and horizontal business units ....basically take care of each employee individually, becoz they can make success.

Other Employee Reviews for Macrosoft, inc

1. "Best place to work"

Current Employee - Senior QA Lead in Thiruvananthapuram (India)
    Current Employee - Senior QA Lead in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I have been working at Macrosoft, inc full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I feel very glad to be with Macrosoft family. The company’s friendly atmosphere and its management supporting me a lot to achieve my targets in a timely manner with good quality.

The formation of QA team made a great success in the Quality Assurance for each project. Few clients expressed their appreciation and good feedback for the quality assurance works on their project. So I would express my sincere thanks to our QA Team.

Macrosoft is a wonderful organization with a lot of work life balance to all of our team. My work will be well recognized, great place to start and develop my career growth.

Cons

Less hike for the dedicated resources apart from that the management is doing a great job.

Advice to Management

Not only by QA team rather than all departments must work together to a achieve common goal (Quality work)

2. "Good work-life balance"

Pros

Good work-life balance, Flexible work timings

Cons

No pantry inside office, no washroom inside office