Macuity - Great (and dynamic) team spirit leads to exceptional results | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Macuity

"Great (and dynamic) team spirit leads to exceptional results"

Current Employee - Engineer in Concord, MA
Current Employee - Engineer in Concord, MA

I have been working at Macuity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Compared to other Apple Resellers and Mac Consultants I have worked for, Macuity performs very well. I immediately became a valued part of the team and management supported me not only in terms of professional development, but also in getting settled in greater Boston area. The company takes care of any customer's needs as fast and as good as it can and is highly committed to outperform the already high requirements from Apple. It feels great to be part of this growing company.

Cons

Well, Concord is beautiful - but quite a commute from downtown (in terms of traffic). And the office lacks real windows.

Advice to Management

Keep up with new technologies and Apple's latest approaches, it will pay off!

Other Employee Reviews for Macuity

"Constant job postings reinforced the turnover, working here was a mistake."

Former Employee - Tech Guru in Concord, MA
    Former Employee - Tech Guru in Concord, MA

I worked at Macuity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free parking. On-site client visits provide reprieve. Bosses leave early most days.

Cons

Company asks for motivation, but they really want you to work hard and not question micromanagement. This is not a startup where you are willing to work hard for talented people. Owner is young and creates an austere working environment. When issues of salary are discussed you are told that you should be lucky to have a job. You need to track every minute of the day in the time tracking system (but don't worry because CEO and owner do not). From someone that's been there, I recommend finding a budding startup to work for that doesn't have the turnover this place does.

Advice to Management

Management doesn't take advice

"Dynamic and fast paced."

I have been working at Macuity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Exposure to wide range of technology, small startup atmosphere, flat management structure, ability to take on a lot of responsibilities if one chooses,

Cons

Can sometimes be stressful with client demand, work/life balance can be hard to achieve if one doesn't take the initiative.