Mad Mobile - Best to keep looking | Glassdoor

"Best to keep looking"

Pros

Mad mobile has some staff members that do give each employee some feedback and the big names are very alluring.

Cons

Upper management doesn't want to hear bad news, so the middle management if you can call him that will spin any problem. If your not liked you will be fired (like me) because management in charge care more about being mentioned on an obscure website/newspaper than about any employee happiness or morale.

Advice to Management

Replace all the management with experienced people, especially the CEO with someone knowledgeable. Please stop firing random people that work so hard just because they don't work all night long.

Other Employee Reviews for Mad Mobile

1. "The People..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Mad Mobile full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The thing that stands out the most about Mad Mobile is the people. People here take pride in their work, and it shows in terms of dedication to creating great product and a strong team. I have a lot of respect for my coworkers and feel like we're constantly learning and improving. The culture and work-life balance are better than anywhere else I've worked.

Cons

Internal communication is getting much better, but still needs some work. There's no set standard for ensuring information is distributed to the proper people. Those systems seem to be put together mainly by their own departments, with very little unity for the entire organization. We're getting there.

Some roles have a great deal of ambiguity, and a little more structure could be helpful to ensure consistent work output.

Advice to Management

Things move quickly here. Sometimes taking a step back and explaining everything will go far in the long run.

"Senior UI/UX designer"

Former Employee - UI/User Experience Designer in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - UI/User Experience Designer in Tampa, FL

I worked at Mad Mobile full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free food and good projects

Cons

Grossly underplayed. Half the national average

Advice to Management

Don't think you know more than your employees. Some of us really knew what we were doing and you never rewarded it. You lied to me about my compensation when I was hired. That's pretty sad.