Madwire - Madwire is amazing! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Madwire is amazing!"

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Loveland, CO
Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Loveland, CO

I have been working at Madwire full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

CEO's care about every employee. They go out of their way to create a great culture in every team and hire people that would meld well with the personalities of each team culture. Team leads really cares about the success of each employee. This has been my favorite job by a long shot and I like coming in to work. The job is a challenge in a good way that will keep you on your A game, but you will feel accomplished that the hard work is rewarded.

Main Things to Take Away:
1) They appreciate and recognize their employees
2) Fast paced work environment that you are always learning in
3) Leadership cares about their team
4) Company is growing so lots of growth opportunity
5) Beautiful work space
6) Great culture

Cons

Can't really think of any

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Jun 29, 2016 – Co-Founder & Co-CEO

Thanks for the awesome comments. Great list of takeaways!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Careful"

I worked at Madwire full-time

Pros

Great benefits. Great location. Great pay

Cons

If you don't share their lifestyle, they will look for causes to fire you

Advice to Management

Get involved in decisions when it comes to terminations. Get both sides of the story.

Jun 29, 2016 – Co-Founder & Co-CEO

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to here you think the pay, benefits and location are great. Appreciate that. With regards to terminations, we always make sure everyone knows and understands both sides... More

2. "Madwire is the company of my dreams, and I couldn't ask for more."

Current Employee - NLA Specialist in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - NLA Specialist in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Madwire full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are plenty of reasons that working at Madwire is great, but I have to start with the environment. When I graduated college I knew that the job market was hard, but I didn't want to settle with a job that I had to talk myself into coming to every day. Being a part of Madwire, I am surrounded by a group of people that are not only coworkers, but friends. In fact, I've found some of the most driven, hardworking and positive individuals I've ever met here. Aside from that, the Kellogg family is hardworking and passionate about the business, products and team they've created and are some of the most loving people I've ever met.

Another pro to working at Madwire are the businesses we work with. From the common dentist to the most unique Ecommerce stores, each and every person here is devoted to providing them with conversions. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing a business progress as they work with Marketing360 and each individual that works here.

Aside from the businesses we work with, the programs that have been designed and the culture in itself, I love that each employee is held to a standard. I love that “Execution Excellence” is the standard and that it is non negotiable.

The pros of working here truly are endless. I've found a home here at Madwire.

Cons

I have yet to experience any cons while working at Madwire.

Advice to Management

Keep working hard! It shows and it's appreciated. I love the culture and the environment in which we are not only challenged but given the opportunity to thrive. Being a part of a company that expects more than the bare minimum is something that I love. Keep doing what you're doing, cause you've done an amazing job. Hats off to you!

Jun 16, 2016 – Co-Founder & Co-CEO

Thank you for the amazing feedback and kind words! Awesome to have people like you on our team.

Discover more reviews about Madwire.