Madwire - Madwire is amazing! | Glassdoor
  1. "Madwire is amazing!"

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Loveland, CO

I have been working at Madwire full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

CEO's care about every employee. They go out of their way to create a great culture in every team and hire people that would meld well with the personalities of each team culture. Team leads really cares about the success of each employee. This has been my favorite job by a long shot and I like coming in to work. The job is a challenge in a good way that will keep you on your A game, but you will feel accomplished... that the hard work is rewarded. Main Things to Take Away: 1) They appreciate and recognize their employees 2) Fast paced work environment that you are always learning in 3) Leadership cares about their team 4) Company is growing so lots of growth opportunity 5) Beautiful work space 6) Great culture

Cons

Can't really think of any

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Madwire2016-06-27
  1. "Just here tryin to get Madwire's rating to 5.5 stars because we deserve it"

Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Madwire full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's weird to come to a place where you LOVE your job but that's what's happened here. Don't get me wrong, I like sleeping in on weekends, but I also love what I do at work and who I do it with! I felt like I was overlooked when applying to other similar jobs because my degree is weird and doesn't relate to technology or design at all. But Madwire looked past that, and now I feel like where I was meant to be. The... culture here is bold, and is so infectious! There's no micromanaging - instead they opt to create an encouraging environment. I love my coworkers, I love this company, I love my job!

Cons

No dogs at the Harmony campus on Fridays like the Timberline location :(

Advice to Management

Teach new hires the chant thing so we know what to say after our Friday morning meetings LOL

Madwire2019-12-06

"Best Career Move I've Made!"

Current Employee - Marketing Executive

I have been working at Madwire full-time

Pros

After searching long and hard for an opportunity, I came across Madwire. The culture is wonderful and was one of the most appealing things for me. It is important to not only love what you do for a living, but where you do it and who you do it for. I love working for Madwire and could not be happier knowing where I am today. I moved out to Fort Collins, Colorado from Atlanta, Ga for this opportunity and though it... was a big move, working at Madwire showed me it was the right move. The growth opportunities are excellent and the feeling of being a part of the MadFamily is amazing. I felt welcomed with open arms and have grown immensely since I started. I love the team mentality, the passion for growing small businesses, and the positivity all around. I have a very positive attitude and I like seeing that reflected in those around me.

Cons

This job is not easy, and if you are not a hard worker it's not for you. You must also be a team player, we work together as a company to experience success and if you can't work well with others that won't fly for long. You start at a lower salary, but you grow very quickly in my opinion.

Advice to Management

Keep finding those gems. They are out there and they will see the value, just like I did.

Madwire2019-11-14

Discover more reviews about Madwire.