Magdich & Associates P.C. - I love this job | Glassdoor

"I love this job"

Current Employee - Attorney in Novi, MI
Current Employee - Attorney in Novi, MI

Pros

This is a very good firm to work for. I enjoy all the people who are here. There is not hierarchy of people. Attorneys are treated the same as support staff. Management has an open door policy and is always willing to discuss issues and look for possible solutions.

Cons

This is a smaller firm, only 10 attorneys and about 10 support staff. This can also be seen as a positive. We are all very close.

Advice to Management

There is really nothing I would ask Management to change about the environment of the firm. Everyone is supportive and I have witnesses people move from receptionist up to being a paralegal. All the training is in house.

Other Employee Reviews for Magdich & Associates P.C.

1. "Great workplace"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Novi, MI
    Current Employee - Paralegal in Novi, MI

Pros

Fast paced firm with the majority of the practice dealing with insurance defense and medical malpractice. The firm has expanded in the last two years adding several experienced attorneys, as well as support staff. I enjoy that the management and staff work well together. Management takes the time to train each employee on a one-on-one basis.
    Bonuses and pay raises are frequent when deserved. Overall, great work environment.

Cons

Fast paced working enviornment, so be prepared to be busy.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

2. "Nice place to work!"

Current Employee - Legal Secretary in Novi, MI
    Current Employee - Legal Secretary in Novi, MI

Pros

Very family oriented, most everyone gets along with each other. Everyone works as a team and teamwork is encouraged there. When someone is out there is always someone willing to step in and assist. The firm is pretty organized and is going to a paperless enviroment. They have great technology and are very accomodating when it comes to family and personal time off.

Cons

Very busy sometimes a little overwhelming

Advice to Management

Continue to be as approachable and professional as always.