Magenic Technologies - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Consultant in Saint Louis Park, MN
Current Employee - Consultant in Saint Louis Park, MN

Pros

Magenic has a great work environment. Working at Magenic you get lots of extra perks you won't at another company. Magenic strives for a good work / life balance. Get to work with seriously some of the smartest people I have ever met. Magenic is a technology leader and always has its eye towards the future of technology.

Cons

The promotion path at Magenic has been a bit of a mystery. This is something they are currently working on.

Advice to Management

Figure out the career promotion paths and stick to them. Other than that, continue the great work.

Other Employee Reviews for Magenic Technologies

"Go work for a client"

Former Employee - Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Consultant in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Great benefits, three weeks of vacation first ear.

Cons

Ridiculous hours. You are abandoned at clients to fend for your self. There is a lot of turn over for hires. First month I was there three people quit. They couldn't hire people fast enough to cover all the people running away from this job.

Advice to Management

Actually take the time to meet with your employee's, and be their advocate for a client. Don't just feed them pleasantries, and leave them for the wolves.

2. "Magenic has helped me technologically and professionally improve in my career"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Peers support within the organization is excellent. When you work at Magenic you are not on an island you are on a team of professionals which all work together for the success of the company and each other.

Cons

I really don't have a lot of Cons for working at Magenic. The biggest area that needed improvement was a better career path and that is currently in progress, making this an even better place to work in my opinion.

Advice to Management

Managemetn should continue to improve the career development plans and offer training as we all are made better because of it.