Main Street Hub - Great Culture | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Work environment is good, great people to work with" (in 29 reviews)

• "They have invested in me and my development and I really enjoy the work environment here" (in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • "I got hung up on several times by business owners halfway through the presentation because they just got sick of how lengthy it was" (in 25 reviews)

• "like most sales jobs there is a high turnover" (in 24 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great Culture"

Pros

Great Training... They really seem to care.

Cons

-No parking provided
-long hours
-No coffee after 2

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales Representative"

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time

Pros

Leadership is great. They train you so you are prepared for every aspect of the job.

Cons

It's a cold call job. Don't expect it to be easy.

Main Street Hub Response

Dec 19, 2018 – SVP Sales

Thanks for this review! I’m glad that you mentioned our great leadership team and our world-class training and onboarding program. We’re extremely proud of the way we bring new reps to the team and... More

"Great culture and training"

Current Employee - Content Specialist in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Content Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working here for less than six months, and i love it. They train you very thoroughly from the start and make it very clear that you have a team of people who are here to help. It has made the transition in very easy because everyone wants to help and wants the best of you. Very fun workspace and colleagues, easy to feel a part of a family. The work may be repetitive, but creating new captions for customers each week has made me feel that i have a space to be structured yet creative. they have in-house programs that make it easy to handle many clients. If they see something that can be made more productive or easier on the content specialists, they create it. They really care about making sure nobody is overwhelmed. If you are, you can just ask to get things taken down a notch for you. I also love how everyone chooses their hours. As long as you get your 8 hours in, they are very accommodating with when you want to come in, and avoid working you overtime as much as they can. Comes with vacation days, health benefits, fun culture, great co-workers, and you're right in the heart of downtown Austin on Congress. Love it.

Cons

I do wish the pay was a bit higher for starting out. There are a lot of employees, so i get it, but sometimes it's hard to justify the starting salary. I have to take the metro in everyday, which takes about 40 minutes each way, but hey, it's a job, you have to commute. On the bright side, MSH pays for any public transportation up to $130 a month, which covers me completely. Again, the work can be a little repetitive, but it's enough variety to keep me feeling creatively fulfilled.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing culture and work/life wise, but please pay your CS more! It would be amazing to see us be able to be get something higher that aligns more with the hard work all the teams do for clients. You guys still rock. :)

Main Street Hub Response

Dec 20, 2018 – Head of Global Services

Thanks for this review! I’m happy to hear that you love being a part of our team. It’s great that you value our culture and training, and I love that you highlighted our supportive team members. I... More

Discover more reviews about Main Street Hub.