Main Street Hub - Main Street Hub | Glassdoor

"Main Street Hub"

Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Office Manager. Good beer.

Cons

Entry Level work. Good start for college graduates.

Advice to Management

Define the career paths, and stick to it.

Main Street Hub Response

Oct 9, 2015 – Co-CEO

Thanks very much for your review. We’ve always felt strongly about Main Street Hub as a place for people to accelerate their careers. When we first talked about starting a company, it was important ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Main Street Hub

"Do not lie to yourself - Come ready to work!"

Former Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in Austin, TX

I worked at Main Street Hub full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent culture, amazing professional / personal growth opportunity, room for advancement, great product that helps local business owners, the management cares about their employees, fantastic co workers, gorgeous office, and a HUGE potential to make a lot of money! It really was fun working there, and my co workers were the best of the best! Prizes, and rewards are AWESOME! Vacations to other country's, gift cards, and electronics are some of the things you can win for doing your job well. Hard to find a company this exciting.

Cons

Do not lie to yourself, and say that you are the best, if you're not ready to work harder then the best. Cold calling for a start up is not easy, and this career opportunity shouldn't be taken lightly. The have high expectations for their employees, but they're forthcoming about that from beginning. So if you choose to accept their job offer, do not complaine about the effort it takes to do your job. It is a very fast paced, and performance driven atmosphere, but you can see that when you come in for your interview. I didn't read any of the other reviews because I wanted to leave a completely in bias review, about my own personal experience.

Advice to Management

You are all doing an amazing job. I do not believe that there is a single, incapable manager in the entire company. I have been fortunate enough to meet all the managers company wide. They are all proven sales professionals, and motivational. Keep up the great work! That goes for the executive team as well.

Main Street Hub Response

Oct 9, 2015 – Co-CEO

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave this feedback. We’re glad you enjoyed the culture and environment in the office. We do critical work for our customers, and we believe in putting them ... More

"Enjoyable -Stressful - Successful"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Collaborative environment. Execs who take the time out of their day to listen and help front line employees. Hard-working and fun-loving teammates. Feels like the company is headed in a great direction.

Cons

Stressful environment - but not unique from any other early stage startup.

Advice to Management

Keep listening and adjusting and getting better.