Makerbot - Great workplace! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great workplace!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Makerbot full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Innovative, company with an amazing company culture. Whoever wants to be challenged can be challenged, whoever wants to grow can grow. You’re definitely able to work your way up. New ideas, critical thinking is welcomed since Hierarchies are low and everyone is open for new thoughts. There’s an incredibly strong team feeling through company-wide updates on what’s going on, company events, company-wide projects, and...

Cons

Pay can be better but MakerBot takes care of you if your performance if good!

Makerbot2019-02-08
  1. "No Limit to Your Potential"

I have been working at Makerbot full-time

Pros

I've worked at several well-oiled companies and I find MakerBot to be one of my favorites so far. The amount of autonomy, collaboration among departments, and bright minds make MakerBot a very special place to work. There are very few people I don't genuinely enjoy working with, and the office is super convenient to get to!

Cons

No workplace is perfect. There has been a slow start in diversity and inclusion initiatives--and it shows in the amount of women/POC in leadership positions. Professional development for employees are also largely based on whether the head of each department thinks it's an important initiative for their team.

Makerbot2019-02-25
  2. "Worst Job I Have Ever Had"

I worked at Makerbot full-time

Pros

maybe the view?

Cons

Organization couldn't manage a little league team if they tried. Awful.

Makerbot2019-04-03

Discover more reviews about Makerbot.