ManTech - Decent benefits, management, as long as you stay in defense | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ManTech

"Decent benefits, management, as long as you stay in defense"

Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Herndon, VA
Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Herndon, VA

I worked at ManTech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was not working on a defense project, so evantually my role was no longer of much value to the company. However, in my role i earned a modest income for my area and experience.

Cons

I wish Mantech helped me to find another role earlier internally before I had to seek a role externally. HR said that they would consider re-hiring me again in the future because I left on good terms.

Advice to Management

When your time on a project is limited or about to come to end, consider helping project members to find another more suitable role within the company.

Other Employee Reviews for ManTech

"Great transitional job"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at ManTech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This was the first civilian company I worked for after leaving the military and it was a great transition to the business world. The level of knowledge and expertise available was incredible and most people had been with the company quite awhile and had no intention of leaving.

Cons

There wasn't as much training as there should have been thanks to the heavy work load, which was sort of a vicious circle. (I could have lessened that workload considerably if only someone had had time to train me!) I kept myself busy and productive but I could easily have spent all day doing busy work and accomplishing nothing.

Advice to Management

Make sure a training plan is in place for new hires and someone actually has the time to bring people up to speed!

"ManTech under achieves as employer"

Former Employee - Senior SE in Rosslyn, VA
    Former Employee - Senior SE in Rosslyn, VA

I worked at ManTech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

None none none none none

Cons

Body Shop... Told that there were other jobs within ManTech and to not 'go looking'... Lost contract, lost my job... No support/help from ManTech to stay within ManTech...

Advice to Management

Manage - PM never walked around and did not know what was going on, seemed to only focus on his management's desires...