Management Development Institute of Singapore - Part-time job | Glassdoor
  1. "Part-time job"

Former Employee - Anything Thats Related to Trade Like Sale Buy Exchange Bargain in Tashkent

I worked at Management Development Institute of Singapore part-time for more than a year

Pros

Since I started working there, I have been excelling my teaching skills and communication skills and As for me human psychology is of an interesting thing to learn so I always try to talk with my students about learning process and also apart from study

Cons

In my opinion if you speak you just repeat what you have already learnt but if you listen you may learn something new. And my job is all about explaining discussing different types of topics with students and I want to try something that requires more than this as I feel believe that my potential can do much more and I have not only worked as a teacher rather than I tried myself in different fields.

Advice to Management

Once I have worked as a manager of an education centre over a year what I learnt was not to manage people by rules that exist but set rules during the process looking into the situation as we are all human beings without perfection

Management Development Institute of Singapore2018-08-05

Other Employee Reviews

"Run away !"

Assistant Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Management Development Institute of Singapore

Pros

Good Canteen and affordable for staffs and student. Colleagues were very helpful but beyond stressed.

Cons

Chaotic workload, understaffed due to revolving door of runners. Badly managed by an indochinese dictatorship. Bonded labour - illegal in N America n Europe ! Growing too quickly without structure.

Advice to Management

Sell up to a N American / European Uni

Management Development Institute of Singapore2017-02-25
  2. "Join at yourself risk"

I worked at Management Development Institute of Singapore full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sadly can’t think of any

Cons

Toxic management, political environment extremely poor company culture, they demand and expect from a lot from you as an employee but fail to give decent staff welfare and benefits ( they take from you but don’t give). Extremely long working hours, the bosses think you are committed in your jobs when you work beyond the usual working hours or working through the weekends. The management always claim its staff at... fault or wrong hire but they don’t reflect on themselves if the issue lies with them when the turnover rate is exceptional high, they run the company like a military camp!

Advice to Management

Pls do a self reflection if they are reading this

Management Development Institute of Singapore2019-09-10

Discover more reviews about Management Development Institute of Singapore.