Manchester Airports Group - Head of Procurement | Glassdoor
  1. "Head of Procurement"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Manchester Airports Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A company with real aspirations.

Cons

A need to address short comings. Mere geography is not enough to treat passengers poorly.

Manchester Airports Group2018-10-29
  1. "HR Business Partner"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Manchester Airports Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company believes in bringing out the best in its employees not just with their work but with their personal growth and work/life balance.

Cons

As a start-up, there will be some growing pains along the way.

Manchester Airports Group2018-03-16

"Awful - Stay Away"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative II in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Manchester Airports Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked in customer service and made 50,000 which was amazing. Let me tell you, they will work you to death for every dollar of it.

Cons

Forced to work weekends even though I was told it would only be "now and then". It was every week. They give no vacation the first year. By the 5th year, you're lucky if you get two weeks of vacation. No sick days. Over worked Being micro managed. My boss wanted me to CC her on every email I ever sent. UGH. You had to take out your own trash. You had to purchase your own supplies and facial tissues. I had to sit in a chair that was falling apart and my boss never tried to replace it for me. No work/life balance High turnover rate means this place is awful and has no idea how to run itself except into the ground.

Continue reading
    Manchester Airports Group2017-01-09

Discover more reviews about Manchester Airports Group.