KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great Company with Helpful Team Members

Jan 16, 2022 - GIS Analyst in Madison, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Career Advancement - Helpful Team Members - Cutting Edge Technology

Cons

- I can't find any

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Leading Edge Company

Feb 5, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They treat everyone like family and do briefings on what’s going on in the company, to keep you informed. You never feel like a number here and the owner has a open door to anyone that would like to talk to him. He is willing to help anyone find a way to reach there goals. There always room to advance if you a motivated person with good work ethic.

Cons

You need to be flexible, this company is changing a lot because they stay out in front of the leading edge of technology.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

It's okay.

Jan 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a non-salaried employee, it is only required that I work 40 hours a week. This makes it easy to maintain an adequate work-life balance. Remote work Health care

Cons

Wages are very little, and I feel like it would be impossible for me to live comfortably if I didn't have a roommate The company prides itself on ongoing learning opportunities, but I have learned very little. Additionally, the things I have learned are mostly non-transferable skills because we are working with such niche software. Very little interaction with other people. The meetings are all conducted without video making it impossible to feel any type of human connection while at home. I thought this company would further me in the Environmental field--many of my coworkers have degrees in geology, geography, and environmental sciences--but degrees like these are not being utilized.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Mandli Communications.

Mandli Communications Photos

+ Add Photo
Mandli Communications photo of: Sam, Sales Account Manager
Mandli Communications photo of: Kory, Lead Hardware Trainer
Mandli Communications photo of: Josh, Associate Technical Engineer
Mandli Communications photo of: Cindy, Logistics Coordinator
Mandli Communications photo of: Caela, Technical Writer/Computer Support Specialist

Have you worked here?