Manhattan Associates - It could have been so much more..... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Manhattan Associates

"It could have been so much more....."

Former Employee - Part of the Technology Team in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Part of the Technology Team in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Manhattan Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team dynamics, location, opportunity to learn, at time of hiring - managment

Cons

Stuck with status quo when it comes to operational processes, bottom line first made work challenging and at times very stressful, slow to react to known business risks, politics, title and compensation did not match job function and duties. No work from home option, can be a lot of hours depending on role and responsibilities. Lack of good and trustworthy management/leadership.

Advice to Management

When your staff bring to light possible of risk, poor management and challenges that hinder the success of the individual, team, department and company listen. Listen very closely! Especially when more than one person raises the matter.

Other Employee Reviews for Manhattan Associates

"NO work life balance..period !"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Manhattan Associates full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Satisfaction that you are having a job.
    Frequent flyer miles, hotel points for the company paid trips

Cons

No work and personal life balance.
    Incompetent salaries - Normally I don't discuss salaries with anyone but I realized I was paid around 15k lesser than what they are paying others at the same level as me.
    Poor Management - If you are lucky, you get to work under good managers but I wasn't fortunate enough. I had to work with some really rude and in-compassionate managers.
    The more you work, the more you are made to work with NO incentives. No proper appreciation until you really cry out loud.
    I once had to beg to "take off" the weekend ! Apparently the mgmt thinks they own our weekends too.

Advice to Management

Please try to care for your employees. We are not just money making machines.
    Also, HIRE NEW PEOPLE. You are seeing such good revenues, why do you want to suck the life out of the existing employees ? Put Multiple consultants on a project and don't keep just one consultant responsible for the entire lifecycle. They too have their personal lives and also like to spend time with their families during weekends rather than digging their heads through the product that doesn't work to start with.

2. "Great Place to Work"

Pros

Young atmosphere, fun atmosphere, challenging position

Cons

a lot of travel, hard work