Manheim - A meaningful, valuable, and interesting internship | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Manheim

"A meaningful, valuable, and interesting internship"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in Atlanta, GA
Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Manheim as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The company really cares about its employees, promotes personal development, has a comfortable corporate culture, and a beautiful campus. No matter how high up management is, each person is very nice and respectful to the interns. The work is interesting and challenging.

Cons

Unclear about post-internship opportunities and hiring.

Advice to Management

Talk more about the future of the interns, how many people get hired after the internship, etc

Other Employee Reviews for Manheim

"Great opportunity to work with a family oriented company!"

I have been working at Manheim as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I really enjoyed my internship! Tiffany Hunt, coordinator of the Students @ Work Program, did a phenomenal job at putting this together. Not only did we have the experience of working in a business setting, but we experienced programs that will help us in our future endeavors such as resume building, interview advice, and much more! We also had the chance to network and meet with some amazing people. I appreciate Mrs. Hunt's professionalism and consideration of putting this program together. I would love to do it again!

Cons

I hate that my time spent here was so short, for it was only a summer internship.

Advice to Management

Continue with Students @ Work Program, as the newer generation will help mold the future. This experience was life changing.

"Manheim has afforded me extraordinary opportunities that I would have never obtained in a classroom setting."

I have been working at Manheim as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Manheim is a wonderful place to work because the opportunities are endless; Manheim is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprise. This allows for employees to connect with the other companies and seek opportunities throughout Cox. This company allows there employees to continuously grow and advance in their career. They are strong believers in promoting from within. I have witnessed several promotions amongst the 12 weeks I have been here. Manheim is continuously growing. The thing I love most about Manheim is their committment to community service and employee's personal health. They have several onsite 24 hour fitness facilities and the host blood drives. Another pro is that executives often engage with the other thousands in the company. This makes Manheim seem more like a family than anything.

Cons

One thing that I have noticed is that there is not a lot of formal training in the company. Manheim also seems to be a bit too exclusive. The internship program should probably begin to recruit more globally.

Advice to Management

Keep up good work! Try to put more emphasis on developing young professionals (college graduates)!