Manpower - Client network development and recrutiment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Manpower

"Client network development and recrutiment"

Current Employee - Recruiter
Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Manpower full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company has long experience and very good know how. There are some very good professionals working within Manpower.

Cons

The job is related very often to stressful situations. Sometimes clients do not respect our job and do not act correct.

Advice to Management

Still have no advices to management

Other Employee Reviews for Manpower

"Industry Star? What a load of...."

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Manpower full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No pro's, apart from having a job during this global depression.

Whoever voted for the other reviews must have been well paid senior managers/directors, we consultants are treated as slaves and get thrown the crumbs from the money we bring in for Manpower, once we have hit an unrealistic threshold.

Cons

Low pay, all branches are under staffed by at least 2-3 people, commission structure unfair, mileage allowance is 5 pence lower than UK government advised limit, database is not fit for purpose and from 1993, Microsoft packages are over 10 years old, MS Outlook has no storage allowance thus have to delete emails ever two weeks, no lunch break ever, minimum amount of holidays per year, minimum amount of Company Sick Pay, in a company which drains all your energy and contributes to illnesses, this is not fair. Manpower was the worst company I have ever worked for by far, infact it's so bad you can't compare it to, 'Normal companies or recruitment agencies'.

Advice to Management

Invest in more staff, a database which is fit for purpose, a bigger storage limit on MS Outlook, fair pay, fair commission structure, fair car mileage allowance, compulsory lunch breaks, maybe even one perk like a suit allowance, as the salaries are so low all we can afford is one or two suits, but yet are expected to have more for sales visits and alike.

2. "nice"

Current Employee - Responsable Immersion
    Current Employee - Responsable Immersion

I have been working at Manpower full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good experience, nice work environment

Cons

Stress, Lack of information between employee