Market Leader - Great Company! | Glassdoor

"Great Company!"

I have been working at Market Leader full-time

Pros

Growing company with solid technology/products. Open/collaborative environment. Competitive pay/benefits/pto ect. Incredible amount of opportunity for growth!

Cons

There aren't really any cons of working at Market Leader. Like any technology/software company change is a constant and for some people that's not a good fit.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for Market Leader

"Market Leader is a joke"

Current Employee - IT Department in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - IT Department in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Market Leader full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No good reasons to work for this company

Cons

company seems to like a certain kind of ethnicity ( you all know what I mean, rhymes with bright)

Advice to Management

you can make all kinds of excuse to not be able to interview a candidate, but someone is going to blow the whistle on you for the discrimination you practice, not all employees agree with how this is run.

"Great Company With Incredibly Talented People"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Market Leader full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I prefer small to mid-size companies because I like to work with all aspects of the business and get to know folks in all departments. Working with Market Leader over the last 7 years has allowed me to get to know a lot of folks (some very well, as people seem to enjoy working here and stay, and even come back after taking some time away). More than any other company I have worked for, this company seems to care for its employees, scheduling many events throughout the year. I have really enjoyed getting to know the people and appreciate the level of professionalism and talent that Market Leader seems to attract.

Being in the technology sector, the people only create half of the story for me. I also get opportunities to work with all kinds of great technologies & products to solve interesting problems. I have definitely grown my skill-set considerably while at Market Leader and appreciate the opportunities that have been available to me.

Cons

As a smaller company, there has been lots of opportunity for taking ownership over systems and issues - at times this can make it more difficult to balance work and life, if not managed appropriately.

Advice to Management

At times the management to can be slow in making decisions, but ultimately is moving the company (and the industry) in the right direction.