Market Leader - Not all that glitters is gold | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Market Leader

"Not all that glitters is gold"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Executive in Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Executive in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Market Leader full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a certain level of camaraderie on the sales floor that can make working here okay and tolerable. The benefits are pretty good and the new move to Bellevue will give something for employees to look forward to.

Cons

I don't think that the recent Trulia acquisition has been that great for recent hires. ML took on their tiered territory sales approach which makes it very difficult or impossible for new hires to hit their target revenue. If you are into a consultative sale, regardless of what they tell you, this is a hard sale and you will likely just be frustrated. This is a real grind / turn and burn. If you're into self flagellation, this is your joint.

Advice to Management

Curb unrealistic expectations of sales for new hires. Give an attainable target that will give someone something to shoot for and realistically hit.

Other Employee Reviews for Market Leader

"Happy at Market Leader"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Market Leader as a contractor

Pros

The people are really great. Down to earth, work hard, laugh hard.
    The interview process was so fun. I have never sat in on an interview like that. I liked they style of direct, to the point but very silly at the same time. The mood and my nervousness was gone. You guys have mastered this space.

Cons

I cant think of any yet. :) I didnt get enough food at the crocktoberfest?

Advice to Management

Be on the look out for employees that show promise and potential. Partner these individuals with mentors that can lead them up the ladder. I cant wait to climb.

"GREAT Company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Market Leader full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team has been incredible since day one. This company is all about their employees and it's a wonderful place to work! If you're looking for a relaxed culture, open communication environment and a place where they want to hear from their employees- I highly recommend coming to work for Market Leader!

Cons

NOTHING!

Everyone is extremely nice and willing to help with any questions regardless of rank. It’s been great meeting different employees in all departments. This company is generous and values their employees and I have nothing negative to say about my experience here.