Market Leader - AMAZING COMPANY! | Glassdoor

"AMAZING COMPANY!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Market Leader full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The values here are REAL - not merely a list on a wall. An exceptionally team-focused environment. Everyone has a voice. The interview process and onboarding was the best I've ever experienced. This company understands how critical branding is, and I would have been a Market Leader fan for life based purely on my interview/recruiting experience, whether or not I was selected for the role. Exceptional benefits - truly a Cadillac plan, unheard of in today's marketplace.

Cons

Parking is tight, but the company has arranged a solid alternative parking lot, plus Orca cards for employees. And the Bellevue Transit Center is very close.

May 7, 2014 – Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition

Welcome aboard! We're thrilled to have you on the team.

Other Employee Reviews for Market Leader

"Great product"

Current Employee - Account Executive (Inside Sales) in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Account Executive (Inside Sales) in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Market Leader full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice people, free drinks, fun committee

Cons

Not enough opportunity for sales people

May 7, 2014 – Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition

We appreciate your time in reviewing our company. Please get with me or anyone in HR or the sales leadership with your recommendations for growth opportunities. We'd love to hear from you.

"Seriously outdated product, bad management"

Current Employee - Developer in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Developer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Market Leader full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Salary is good for developers, work load is reasonable, office space is brand new, free soda for employees.

Cons

Product is very outdated and ridiculously complicated, but no one seems to care about fixing it. The other employees in my group (engineering) seem like they're all satisfied with doing the bare minimum to get by and receive a paycheck. No one seems motivated to improve themselves or the product they're working on. Each time I've made suggestions of how things could be improved, the response is "We know we need to do that, but we just don't have time" or "Yeah, good luck with that".

Advice to Management

Take some freaking pride in your product and fix this junk. Don't you realize that your target audience (real estate agents) is a bunch of frantically busy people who A) don't have hardly any free time and B) are not tech-savvy. This product should make their lives easier, not introduce a huge set of systems and options that they have no idea how to use. This product is in serious need of a complete overhaul to simplify a product that has become a frankenstein of power-user features and make it something that the average real estate agent can pick up and begin using without any special training.

May 7, 2014 – Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Please get with me at your earliest opportunity. I welcome your thoughts on how to remedy what you've outlined. Christy