Market Strategies International - A culture of smart, ethically-centered people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Market Strategies International

"A culture of smart, ethically-centered people"

Pros

There are a lot of really smart, committed, forward-thinking people in this organization--and, given the relatively entrepreneurial culture, it is possible to change the company by getting out in front of an initiative and pushing hard. The quality of the work being done here is truly a cut--and often several cuts--above what's going on in other parts of the industry. Finally (and this may sound weird, in these times), this is a company that really has an ethical center. There is a kind of old-world probity to the way that the company is managed and the way people treat their work.

Cons

The company is certainly in more of a growth mode than it has been historically--and growth inevitably means change. So far, those changes have been good changes, but that's something that requires constant care and feeding. The concern is that senior management continue to stay focused on the right kinds of strategic growth for the company--and communicate the growth plan (if and as it changes) to everyone throughout the organization.

Advice to Management

Continue to work hard at listening to employees throughout the organization--not just listening to senior managers. Continue the ongoing focus on quality and ethical standards. Keep focused on long-term strategic vision, not quarterly financials (which, so far, has not been an issue...but is always a bit of a worry when you're majority-owned by a private equity company).

Other Employee Reviews for Market Strategies International

1. "Wonderful Company"

I worked at Market Strategies International full-time

Pros

Smart people and good work

Cons

No real cons. Loved it

Advice to Management

vvv

2. "One of the best places I have worked!!!"

Former Employee - Contracts and Compliance Specialist in Livonia, MI
    Former Employee - Contracts and Compliance Specialist in Livonia, MI

I worked at Market Strategies International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people at Market Strategies are great people, some of the best I have ever worked with. There is always something to do as a change of pace. If I was in a different spot in my life, I would have never left. The work/life balance is a great part of Market Strategies.

Cons

There wasn't a con for working at Market Strategies. This company gave me exactly what I needed at the time I needed it.

Advice to Management

My manager was excellent. I have never had a more understanding, flexible and knowledgeable boss as I did at Market Strategies. One of a kind!!!