Market Track - Great coworkers | Glassdoor

"Great coworkers"

Current Employee - Account Partner in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Account Partner in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Market Track full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The employees are very close-knit employees. Pretty good benefits including 401k and a lot of vacation time. I would also say its a well respected product, which makes it easy to sell so long as you know how to focus on the right buying centers. The company is owned by a private equity firm and has been on a buying spree. There office is the nicest I've worked at yet in the Willis Tower and everyone has a lot of space to work. Lots of REAL opportunity for commission, even on renewals.

Cons

Just like everyone else says, the hours are long. Expect weekly 7 and 8 o'clock meetings, especially if you have east coast territory. The travel can be a little hard too depending on your position. There's a lot of "sink or swim" mentality from the managers, but sometimes that can be a good thing too.

Other Employee Reviews for Market Track

"Very smart coworkers and customers"

Current Employee - Developer in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Developer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Market Track full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are lots of very intelligent people solving very hard problems. Some of the skills I've learned on this job are years ahead of other jobs I've been at.

Cons

The management can be very demanding. I've had to work a couple weekends this year, though to be fair the company let me take some extra vacation days a few months later.

2. "Account Executive"

Former Employee - Account Executive in North Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Account Executive in North Chicago, IL

I worked at Market Track full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The benefits and pay are really competitive, and it's a fast growing company. The CEO, Wayne is doing a good job steering the company, cares about his people, and approachable.
    Good place to get visibility and learn a lot. Good leaders that seem to be well connected and try hard to lead their teams and peers. Smaller company, but good that everyone seems to know one another and family like. People there are generally very good, worth ethic and values wise.

Cons

Long hours beyond a typical 8 hour day, but if you are efficient and productive, there's a lot of flexibility in how you work, so as long as deadlines are reached.
    Smaller company, so everyone knows each other and everything that is going on.

Advice to Management

Some of the senior management don't seem to be united -- communicate better. Really analyze the need for standing meetings with that do not add value, as that really kills time.