MarketSource - Fantastic | Glassdoor

"Fantastic"

Pros

Good money if you know how to sell

Cons

Leadership doesn't have any good programs to recognize inside talent and instead will promote from outside the company

Advice to Management

If you want to keep your good talent you need to put steps in place to keep your top people. Empty promises and months for any word on an open position is meaning less if you don't follow through. Increase pay based on metrics instead of store location.

Other Employee Reviews for MarketSource

1. "Really need to train their managers to be more professional. Other than that, it's nice getting paid every week.."

Pros

Getting paid every week, being able to take your breaks when you feel like it, and the commission was okay.

Cons

Very unprofessional dm, she would discuss her concerns and all of my mistakes in front of all employees and customers. She would act as if she was speaking to an audience instead on being private and having a 1:1 conversation with me. Every time she would come in, she would never congratulate us on what we were doing right, instead she would stay on us about what we could do better. She only came up once a month.
    Not being able to lead when situations came up. I would have a sick child I would need to get from daycare, and being that I only had one other Co worker (my store manager) whom didn't want to ever help me when important things would come up, I would get left with no help and having to close the store.

"There is no job stability, its all contract work."

I worked at MarketSource full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Contracts end without notice and they fire you over the phone.

Cons

LOOK ABOVE, no stability, must make up work if you take vacation.

Advice to Management

BE HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!