Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Marketing Company and Great Culture

Feb 4, 2021 - Marketing Consultant in Fort Collins, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been here for almost 2 years and the experience has been great. The culture and environment is amazing. It's very fast paced which is what you want from a marketing company. They constantly push you to grow personally and professionally. They really want you to be happy here and push you outside your comfort zone. This is important for success in any company. It really feels more like a family over here then a job. I enjoy seeing the people I work with everyday. Everyone is really positive and has a great perspective on life.

Cons

Very fast paced which could be bad for some. If you want a boring job where you just show up this isn't for you. This is a fast paced industry that is constantly evolving and changing. I love this but some people don't

Continue reading

Marketing 360 Response

CCO

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and recommendations! We are glad that you've enjoyed being a part of the Madwire family. I'll pass the feedback regarding sales training over to that department. Thanks again!

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Positive Company, good experience

Feb 3, 2021 - Senior Account Manager in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and freedom to work as you see fit.

Cons

Minimal micromanagement, disconnection and some miscommunication.

Continue reading

Marketing 360 Response

CCO

Hello, Thanks so much for the input! We try to find that perfect balance between not micromanaging and being involved enough that our teams feel supported, connected and in the loop. If you ever have specific suggestions or situations that you think could have been handled better, please pass those up the chain so we can improve!

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Untested Internal Process Changes, Crazy Turnover

May 25, 2021 - Marketing Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful co-workers, hires fresh out of college

Cons

Too many untested process changes - makes for hectic adoption and poor customer service because nothing works as it should and you spend half your time chasing down the issues. Insane turnover, so client retention is poor. Upper management is an echo chamber and no constructive feedback is heard. Drink the "Kool-Aid" mentality.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Marketing 360.