Marketing Innovators - This company won't be around for much longer... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Marketing Innovators

"This company won't be around for much longer..."

I worked at Marketing Innovators full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great co-workers, good benefits package

Cons

Managers have no insight into the potential of their workers. Company is behind the curve with the products and services offered to customers. Communication between departments is severely lacking and causes great amounts of friction in all situations. Company has been in a pay freeze for the past few years. Employees have already begun leaving for more stable (and profitable) jobs elsewhere. Company morale is at an all-time low.

Advice to Management

Company needs to be gutted and rebuilt from the ground up. The services we offer pale in comparison to our competitors.

Other Employee Reviews for Marketing Innovators

1. "A great employment opportunity!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

I have been working at Marketing Innovators full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is on the cusp of excellence. Managers and VP's (including the President) are all supremely friendly. I've had every opportunity to voice my opinion and take the reigns on project initiatives.

Cons

Need more process orientation and rigor. Some of the entry tier employees can use more feedback on how to perform better.

Advice to Management

Be more critical of employees who are not carrying their weight. Reward the key players more appropriately.

2. "Respect, for my position and my life outside of work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

I have been working at Marketing Innovators full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I feel like I have a voice at MI, like I can say what needs to be said without fear of reproach. There is an openness to ideas and change that I haven't found at my other employers. Also, I have been given the ability to be flexible with my time to avoid terrible traffic and work from home as necessary. That is a huge factor in my enjoyment working here.

Cons

There is some resistance, from the CEO, to making the changes needed to stay agile in this changing world. But, the President and VPs are all very good at making changes happen despite this.

Advice to Management

Better training on certain products used in this company would be appreciated.