Marketsmith - Work Hard, Play Hard | Glassdoor

"Work Hard, Play Hard"

I have been working at Marketsmith full-time

Pros

I’ve been an employee at Marketsmith for two years now. I started with little experience and have since been given endless opportunities to learn and grow my career. Marketsmith is a place that you get what you put in. If you work hard and are motivated to do well by your clients, you will be rewarded and recognized to no end by your colleagues. You work with amazing, smart marketing and advertising professionals who...

Cons

Marketsmith is not for everyone in that it pushes you to your limits at times. Your work can be challenging with short deadlines. There are some long nights. You must be superior in time management and confident in your work.

Advice to Management

Continue to push those willing to learn and succeed. Always value work / life balance as work should not always come first. Promote a stress-free environment. Implement senior leadership that can make fundamental changes in the way the agency functions.

Marketsmith2018-09-11

Other Employee Reviews

"Great experience working with Marketsmith"

I worked at Marketsmith

Pros

This is a great company with great company culture. My short time with the company as a Marketing Associate was great and a was a great learning experience in my young professional life.

Cons

Could not find any cons

Marketsmith2019-04-17

"Great company"

Former Employee - Client Performance in Cedar Knolls, NJ

I worked at Marketsmith full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Really talented people. Everyone works hard. Awesome teamwork. The best of the best. Technology is great.

Cons

A ton of new business. Very fast moving.

Advice to Management

Happy to be a part of something great.

Marketsmith2019-04-04

Discover more reviews about Marketsmith.