Marriott International - Hands down best job ever. | Glassdoor
  1. "Hands down best job ever."

Former Employee - Night Auditor, Front Desk Agent, Manager On Duty in Loveland, CO

I worked at Marriott International full-time for more than a year

Pros

This was the best place to work!!! This job has everything you have been looking for: great benefits, flexible hours, friendly staff, and infinite opportunity. This job taught me a lot about myself in a way that I could carry with me and apply if everyday life.

Cons

There was a high turnover in housekeeping. Unfortunately the hiring manager was stuck hiring more immature students who had a lack of commitment. They would bail out on their shift at the last minute. It made for a bad day all the way around for everyone.

Advice to Management

My only suggestion would be that management had more time for proper correspondence. They have the foundation of a magnificent system that they are not allotted of time to apprehend.

Marriott International2019-11-01
  1. "Digital Operations and Marketing Intern"

Former Intern - Digital Operations

I worked at Marriott International

Pros

Great friendly staff, always willing to help or collaborate

Cons

can be somewhat tedious tasks

Marriott International2020-01-21

"All depends on your position"

Current Employee - Guest Service Representative in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Marriott International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Discounts (cheap hotels as low as $19 on certain nights all over the world), medical and retirement benefits, PTO, company values, and opportunity to move up or change job titles

Cons

Company cares more about income than their employees, it is a front line employee's "job" to get yelled out, according to corporate.

Advice to Management

Your front line employees are just as important as management and sales, believe it or not. You can run a hotel without sales and events specialists but you can't run a hotel without the front desk and housekeeping. Remember where you started.

Marriott International2017-06-17

Discover more reviews about Marriott International.