Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great pay and benefits with infinite growth opportunities

May 10, 2021 - Continuous Improvement Manager in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, benefits, growth opportunities, training, products, relationship based

Cons

Internally focused, lack of diversity

Mars Response

Social Media Strategist

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such constructive feedback. We deeply care about our Associates, and are dedicated to always improving, so if you would like to provide any further feedback regarding your listed cons, please get in touch with your People and Organization team. We appreciate your perspective and look forward to hearing more from you. Thank you.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great Company

Jun 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Purpose driven Delivers Human centric Great portfolio of products

Cons

Politics Vs business driven decisions GM capabilities overall Lack of accountability Communication

Continue reading

Mars Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such constructive feedback. We deeply care about our Associates, and are dedicated to always improving, so if you would like to provide any further feedback regarding your listed cons, please get in touch with your former People and Organization team. We appreciate your perspective and look forward to hearing more from you. Thank you.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee

Shady

Jun 17, 2021 - Car Detailer in Auburn, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

My 2 coworkers were very pleasant and I always had a good time working with and around them. The hours were easy to work and seemed to go by quickly

Cons

The boss ward Lien took about 20% of my pay through the time I worked there. He was extremely unprofessional and sometimes downright rude when asking staff to preform tasks. After speaking to ward about my paystubs it seemed like I had to convince him to pay me for the hours I worked. The following week there were no vehicles to detail at the shop, meaning no work for an entire week, which led to two weeks. He and the other manager also regularly mock my Hispanic coworkers accent. I found the establishment to be extremely unprofessional throughout my time working for the company.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Mars.