Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin - Understaffed and overworked | Glassdoor

"Understaffed and overworked"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Roseland, NJ

I have been working at Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nice co-workers for the most part.

Cons

Understaffed and overworked. workload is unbalanced. some have barely any work while others have too much. Administrative assistants are expected to do too much clerical work and cannot get to the real legal work.

Advice to Management

Hire clerks to do the clerical work. Allow the administrative assistants to do more of their attorneys’ work rather than giving it out to people who are not familiar with the cases.

Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin2019-05-08

Other Employee Reviews

"Great People to work with"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The attorneys and staff in the office are all great people to work with. It is a team environment, with everyone helping out when necessary. I could not ask to work with a better group of people.

Cons

I can't think of a true "con". Since I have to work, I am glad to work here.

Advice to Management

A new office manager has been hired and she is proactive and eager to help.

Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin2019-04-24
  2. "Okay"

Former Employee - Paralegal

I worked at Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin full-time

Pros

The people were amazing to work with, super great group it was awesome getting to know them

Cons

Philly office really does run everything, even though they're not around to see what goes on day to day.

Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin2019-10-22

Discover more reviews about Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin.