Marxent - Culture is everything and they have it in abundance. | Glassdoor
  1. "Culture is everything and they have it in abundance."

Former Employee - Business Development Lead in Centerville, OH

I worked at Marxent full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is nothing like working for a leader and a company that truly value their employees.

Cons

Startups can be volatile and fast with change. Nothing exclusive to Marxent.

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent with company decisions.

Marxent2019-07-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Awesome Environment, Culture, Work and People"

Current Employee - Merchandising in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Marxent full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work that we do is rewarding and we work hard, however, work life balance is encouraged. It's great to be at a company where you are able to see your personal impact and influence on a regular basis. It is truly a team effort to accomplish the projects that we do and no task is too small or too big for anyone--everyone is willing to help with any work that needs to be done. You own your own development and... are able to contribute suggestions and ideas freely. The commradery among the total team is unmatched and the effort and input by every contributor is refreshing in today’s work environment. Leadership encourages and trusts each lead to get their work done and is continually open to feedback which fosters a true trust between the employees and the CEO + CTO.

Cons

Communication can sometimes be tricky, but has vastly improved. This is likely due to two offices in OH and FL, but again something that each employee has real ownership of. The effort each individual puts behind this will directly impact the final output.

Advice to Management

Your approach of wanting to know what you'd do differently from employees is welcome and refreshing--keep it up!

Marxent2019-08-27
  2. "Challenging And Satisfying"

Current Employee - Web Services Developer in Miamisburg, OH

I have been working at Marxent full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work with very intelligent and helpful group of people. Everyone is willing to help out when needed. We're not afraid to take on large challenges. Company is leader in an emerging market. Get to learn and develop in new technologies.

Cons

Company is aggressive to maintain market share. This does make it a challenge to meet goals, leading to working more hours.

Marxent2019-09-10

Discover more reviews about Marxent.