"Good benefits; not so good management"

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

I worked at Mary Kay full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Product discount is very generous. There's a limit to the amount you can purchase. It must be for personal use.

Cons

The company used to be based on Mary Kay's foundation on which she built the company: God first, family second, career third. Unfortunately, since her death the company has become more focused on making money and less about treating employees airily.

1. "AMAZING CULTURE & COMPANY!"

5.0
    Former Employee - Department

I worked at Mary Kay full-time for less than a year

Pros

BEST PLACE I HAVE EVER WORKED! Beautiful building. Tight security to protect their employees. Friendly departments and staff. Caring managers. Insightful professionals. Polished and Private work space Respect, Discrete, Hard-working Individuals This place is astounding. I left my role assuming a higher title elsewhere, but regretted my departure. Mary Kay not only represent women and diversity, but they also employ the most respectful and personable men. I never encountered anyone negative or unprofessional. The energy there is infectious. Upon my first day, I noted how everyone led wiwth confidence & resolve.

Cons

None. I miss working at this company. I have never found anything close to it.

Continue reading
  2. "Great Experience, not much room for growth"

4.0
    Current Intern - Intern

I have been working at Mary Kay

Pros

Great experience. Learned so much from this internship and gained a lot of hands on Beauty Marketing experience

Cons

Not a lot of room for interns to seek entry-level positions.

Discover more reviews about Mary Kay.