Cover image for Mary Kay

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 2.0
      Sep 12, 2017

Good benefits; not so good management

Former Employee, more than 10 years
      Addison, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Product discount is very generous. There's a limit to the amount you can purchase. It must be for personal use.

Cons

The company used to be based on Mary Kay's foundation on which she built the company: God first, family second, career third. Unfortunately, since her death the company has become more focused on making money and less about treating employees airily.

1. 5.0
        Sep 8, 2023
        Analyst
        Current Employee, less than 1 year
        Mexico Beach, FL
        Business Outlook

Pros

Good work enviroment and good

Cons

Not opportunity to grow in the company

1. 5.0
          Sep 4, 2023
          Digital Business Solutions
          Former Intern, less than 1 year
          Addison, TX
          Business Outlook

Pros

I recommend applying for an internship at Mary Kay. My manager was very flexible and helpful. We had weekly check-ups to talk about my progress on my assigned tasks. She would advise me on roles to explore and connect me with managers in the same department or other departments. I could openly explain what interests me, and she would allow me to test my interests. The culture at Mary Kay is fantastic. Everyone is kind, eager to answer questions, and very transparent. The skills I developed at Mary Kay helped me in my data visualization and project management classes.

Cons

Feedback needs to be more constructive.

Discover more reviews about Mary Kay.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193.6K

Senior Sales Recruiter

15 Red Flags That You’re Interviewing at a Toxic Company (msn.com)

0 Comments

Project Manager

I interviewed at new company for the same role I currently do, so I have all the skills they need and more. I went through 5 stages of interviews, including pp in person and final 1 was on Friday over week ago. I was expecting to have news by last Friday. No news, so I emailed them last Friday asking for indication when can I expect the results,but we have Tuesday evening today, and no one emailed me back. This is the 1st time I have to wait so long after final interview for news-Should I worry?

1 Comment

Analyst

How long to typically hear back from a mid-sized company (200-300 people) after an initial interview? Their internal recruiter told me “a few days” and it’s been a week. Interview went very well (I thought!) Thinking of following up on Thursday if I don’t hear.

0 Comments