KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Company With Outstanding Culture & Growth

Feb 25, 2022 - Content Manager in Simi Valley, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had no idea when I accepted a job with MaryRuth's almost 2 years ago how incredible this company actually was and would keep growing to be, and am so happy that I got the opportunity to work here! I can easily say that working at MaryRuth's is the happiest I've ever been at a company and I have no plans of going anywhere else. MaryRuth is one of the most genuine people you can ever meet, and her personality and vision for the company trickle into every part of the brand. Even as a fully virtual team, the culture can't be beaten and this company truly cares about its employees. I've enjoyed my time working here so far and have seen the company grow tremendously already and am excited for what is to come! If anyone is looking to join a team of people who will listen to you, give you opportunities to learn and grow with what your true passion is, and work for a company that is determined to not only sell a product but actually focuses on caring for people and giving back, MaryRuth's is for you! And I have to also mention, there are great benefits along with all the wonderful people you'll work with too! Free products, unlimited vacation for salaried employees, sick time, 401k match, insurance benefits, personal development, and so much more.

Cons

Being a fully remote company, sometimes you miss out on the days of seeing your coworkers in person. Hopefully some company retreats are in the future to meet more people IRL!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Culture & Coworkers make this place 5 stars

Dec 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- the people! - WFH - attention to culture - teambuilding activities - great product (and samples + discount for staff)

Cons

- very fast paced workplace

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great Team

May 28, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, reasonable pay, all work from home.

Cons

People get hired that aren’t qualified for positions.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about MaryRuth's.

MaryRuth's Photos

+ Add Photo
MaryRuth's photo of: We believe that making the best supplements for your health means creating products with non-GMO, plant-based, vegan ingredients, with the fewest number of allergens as possible. We do our best to fin

Have you worked here?