Masco - Masco Corp. focuses on health and well-being as an employee. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Masco

"Masco Corp. focuses on health and well-being as an employee."

Current Employee - Analyst in Taylor, MI
Current Employee - Analyst in Taylor, MI

Pros

Great people to be around, most of the staff are easing going and laid back particularly outside of the office. Broad range of staff as well, which gives many different viewpoints. Many get a laptop for work. Staff is not competitive with each other, and are striving to work well and develop the business.

Salary is okay, not wholly satisfied. Bonuses and raises are based primarily on performance, but during the downturn who knows. Great cafeteria, the food and staff are really nice. Masco also offers a full gym with several treadmills, bikes ellipticals, free weights, and machines. There is an on-site certified trainer from 8:30-5. Also, offers work out classes.

Cons

Many cuts have been made and job security is a little frightful. There is little feedback or communication on individual performance. It would be nice if there were career mentors available. Tasks seem to be limited to the scope of management, there is little room for individual innovation or thinking. Its definitely a top down approach with a new flavor of the month.

Advice to Management

Considering the economy and being centered in housing, I don't think there is much more they could be doing.

Other Employee Reviews for Masco

1. "Old School"

I have been working at Masco full-time

Pros

Good work life balance
    Nice people

Cons

No growth opportunities
    Low wages
    Broken Culture

2. "Good Company"

I worked at Masco full-time

Pros

I loved the people that worked there. The perks and benefits were nice. They treated their employees well.

Cons

Things may not be the same as when I was there. New leadership came in and I understand many changes occurred.