Mashery - Mashery has been an invaluable resource for experience! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Mashery

"Mashery has been an invaluable resource for experience!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Mashery full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Throughout my entire tenure here at Mashery I have never felt bored, disappointed or undervalued as an employee.
-I have experienced constant personal and organizational growth.
-Mashery was purchased by Intel in May of 2013 and, unlike most acquisitions, we have been for the most part independent and unaffected by the larger Intel umbrella.
-We are an open-door organization. Anytime you have a question for someone on the leadership team you are encouraged to reach out directly and they respond quickly and encourage you to pop into their offices whenever they are free.
-Great office locations in San Francisco, Boston and NYC

Cons

For certain roles within the organization there is a "hire from outside" mentality. It would be nice to see future talent acquisitions to happen from within since we house the brightest minds in API Management.

Advice to Management

Create programs for career exploration within the organization.

Other Employee Reviews for Mashery

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Mashery full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture, great pay, friendly people, smart driven, market leading product, not a ton of competition, great company vision - fully stocked kitchen, work from home when needed

Cons

not sure of the full scop of future direction since intel acquisition. Mashery is intelizing and don't know how much longer a lot of the executives who enforce the amazing culture and brand are going to stick around

"Great culture, people care and listen, but some people have too much klout"

I worked at Mashery full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice people, great brand, good perks (open kitchen, occasional lunches and breakfast), great SF location, smart people, open door policy and great work life balance and culture.

Cons

Some people can get looked over due to long time employee feedback, top / mid level Managment structure, not utilizing the talents of employees effectively. Decisions for some reason are hard to make. Certain people have more Klout than others and get different treatment. Sold to Intel, who knows what the future looks like, no more (flexible vacation) and everyone has a number now.

Advice to Management

None Intel will not listen soon.