Masonicare - Great place to work!! | Glassdoor

"Great place to work!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

I have been working at Masonicare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The employees of Masonicare truly care for the residents and patients. I have never seen such a positive work environment. Leaving my previous job in "Corporate America" to come work for Masonicare was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Cons

Technology is lagging a little but they're working on improving things.

Advice to Management

Thanks for all the little things management does from the ice cream socials all the way up to the employee appreciation event! Keep it up, we appreciate it very much.

Masonicare Response

Nov 22, 2013 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. It is always nice to hear from newer employees that they feel they have made the right choice in joining the Masonicare family.

Other Employee Reviews for Masonicare

"You will be more than just a number at Masonicare"

I have been working at Masonicare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Employees are treated like human beings. Contributions are recognized and appreciated. Most staff have a positive outlook and are helpful towards one another.

Cons

Technologically speaking, Masonicare would be considered highly advanced ... if we were located in Bangladesh. But the company is aware of the problem and is taking steps to bring us into the 21st century.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on ways to maintain and lift employee morale across all affiliates, clinical and non-clinical.

"Lots of opportunity!"

I have been working at Masonicare full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I was afforded a lot of opportunities during my time at Masonicare. My hard work was recognized, and I was promoted. I was also regularly given more responsibilities. I worked for different levels of management, all with different management styles. My experience at Masonicare definitely prepared me for my next endeavor. Compensation is fair, and benefits are great. The environment at the Wallingford campus is fantastic - there is always something going on.

Cons

Software is a little behind the times, but they're working on it.

Masonicare Response

Nov 22, 2013 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We take great pride in being able to offer competitive salaries and industry leading benefits. In addition, our IT department is currently working on some very exciting... More