Masonicare - A Culture That Promotes and Values the Employees!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Masonicare

"A Culture That Promotes and Values the Employees!!"

Current Employee - Human Resource Professional
Current Employee - Human Resource Professional

I have been working at Masonicare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The number one reason of why I chose to work at Masonicare, started with the great interview process that I went through. Not only was the Recruitment team knowledgeable and welcoming but the managers that I met with who ultimately made the decision were informative and realistic. Once I got here then I got to see the environment which is all about Team Work and Customer Service both Internal and External!

Cons

Masonicare is always looking to improve and one of those things would be is the Technology which seems to be improving on a daily basis. Hats off to the IT Department for making great improvements.

Advice to Management

The Management is doing a great job for creating a place that employees want to come too with Club 332, Employee Appreciation, and other informative and fun events! Thank you for being welcoming and making Masonicare a great place to work!

Masonicare Response

Nov 22, 2013 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback! At Masonicare, we value our employees at every level, in every role throughout the organization. We know that our success is built on the backs of our employees. We are... More

Other Employee Reviews for Masonicare

"Significant Impact in the Community"

Pros

Tremendous organization with a heartfelt philosophy towards and reputation for providing services for seniors through every aspect of their life.

Cons

Sometimes when you try to focus on too many things at the same time, you lose sight of the really important ones, like the people that make up the organization.

Advice to Management

Broaden your scope internally and the external will be impacted. To be a "Great Place to Work", you have to focus on and retain the great people that already work there.

2. "Registered Nurse"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Wallingford, CT
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Wallingford, CT

I have been working at Masonicare part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great opportunities to advance and plenty of learning workshops available. The DON is very fair and easy to approach, nice place for residents also.

Cons

Staffing is sometimes done by numbers and not acuity of patients. Floating is never fun especially when the floor that you're leaving will be busy and short staffed