Masonicare - Great place to work! | Glassdoor

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - CNA in Newtown, CT
Current Employee - CNA in Newtown, CT

I have been working at Masonicare part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The benefits the company offers are great. As a whole, the company does show appreciation for employees. Beautiful campus.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like your concerns aren't being heard by your direct management team. In one ear and out the other.

Advice to Management

Spend some time getting to know your employees on ALL shifts and hearing their concerns. It's hard to develop a rapport with someone you don't see on a daily basis.

Dec 9, 2013 – Director of Recruitment

Thank you for your feedback and for your commitment to the care of our Masonicare at Newtown patients and residents! Masonicare does value our employees and we love to hear that our employees can ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Masonicare

"Great place to work!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

I have been working at Masonicare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The employees of Masonicare truly care for the residents and patients. I have never seen such a positive work environment. Leaving my previous job in "Corporate America" to come work for Masonicare was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Cons

Technology is lagging a little but they're working on improving things.

Advice to Management

Thanks for all the little things management does from the ice cream socials all the way up to the employee appreciation event! Keep it up, we appreciate it very much.

Nov 22, 2013 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. It is always nice to hear from newer employees that they feel they have made the right choice in joining the Masonicare family.

"Wonderful organization I feel blessed to be a part of!"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Wallingford, CT
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Wallingford, CT

I have been working at Masonicare part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The patients come first at Masonciare, bottom line. As a clinical employee I am proud of the level of care I am able to deliver on a daily basis and proud to work for an organization with such strong community ties as Masonicare. The organization's reputation speaks for itself. You will not find another company with as many long term staff - in many cases 20 years+!

Cons

Their IT department is slow to respond sometimes.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! This is a fantastic organization that I would have no problem putting my own parents in the care of.

Oct 10, 2013 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review of Masonicare! It is passionate employees like you that make this organization great! In regards to our staff longevity, we are actually hosting our annual Employee ... More