Masonite International - Good company to work for, great work environment | Glassdoor
  1. "Good company to work for, great work environment"

Former Employee - Accountant

I worked at Masonite International full-time for less than a year

Pros

Team atmosphere where everyone is willing to work together to get the job done.

Cons

Accounting can be asked to work holidays while the rest of the company has time off, which is frustrating.

Masonite International2019-02-20
  1. "Great Company!"

Former Employee - Logistics Coordinator in Tampa, FL

I worked at Masonite International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Too many pros to name, but a few of them are: great team environment, promote from within, awesome training, and above market pay rate!

Cons

My only con is that my plant decided to relocate to another location and I could not relocate with them. (my choice not to relocate)

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and continue promoting from within.

Masonite International2020-01-13
  2. "Has potential to be an excellent company should they address their opportunities."

Current Employee - Plant Manager

I have been working at Masonite International full-time

Pros

Great Benefits, they also provide a very competitive Salary. Great products and market share within the Industry.

Cons

The culture needs a Doctor, Stat! It’s becoming very “click” like. If you are not “in”, results through hard work and dedication are overlooked while backstabbing and grandstanding seem to get the favor? Human Resources over reaches hampering the business operations while quite frankly being the opposite of employee advocates.

Advice to Management

Fix the Cons, it’s cancerous to the culture and will continue to affect the long term success of the company.

Masonite International2020-01-10

Discover more reviews about Masonite International.