- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Headed in the right directionFeb 15, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Some of the most intelligent people I've worked with both in their work and personal lives - Trust in their employees - they truly believe they hired their people to do their job so empower them to do it - no micromanagement - Collective passion for what we are trying to accomplish (cannabis enthusiast or not) - There's been a big shift from caring whether employees are cannabis enthusiasts to caring only about raw talent - Awesome perks (parking/catered daily lunch/unlimited vaca) - Compensation is at or above industry average and includes equity in a company that's already publicly traded - Recent leadership hires have added well-rounded experience and mentorship to the teams - Self-improvement his supported and highly encouraged - Overall, I've worked for large corporations and the smallest start-ups and I would very sincerely recommend MassRoots to anyone
- Typical start-up growing pains - can feel chaotic and disorganized - Depending on the team you're on there can be a lack of guidance or direction in your day to day - some people thrive on that, some don't...this is improving - Office gets messyContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 14, 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Employees feel heard, appreciated and valued. - Super knowledgeable CTO with a great CEO. - Work environment conducive to individuality and collaboration. - Good salary and benefits. - Catered, amazingly delicious, lunches. - Fun company outings. - Leadership tries to be transparent; providing monthly reports, all-hands meetings and going out of their way to make sure employees feel secure in their positions and know what may be coming up in terms of news/business. - Expanding their product outside of just social!
- Some inconsiderate behaviors - not cleaning up after your lunch or after-work party. - The leadership is a little on the young side. - Keep trying to remove the office dab rig.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 12, 2018 - Development in Denver, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Cannabis friendly work environment and the opportunity to do a lot of traveling.
Poor leadership, shady management, and a seemingly endless amount of cannabis consumption that causes problems.Continue reading