Massey Knakal - Fun place, very easy going | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Massey Knakal

"Fun place, very easy going"

Former Employee - Intern in Brooklyn, NY
Former Employee - Intern in Brooklyn, NY

Pros

the brooklyn office is beautiful, the people are really great to work with. Everyone is really friendly.. I worked here through high school as an intern and I learned a lot about Excel and pivot tables, which was really useful later on in college

Cons

I wasn't very much into the sales environment of real estate, or sales at all.

Advice to Management

allow interns to move up

Other Employee Reviews for Massey Knakal

1. "Good for your resume or if you want to make a nice amoutn of money through extreemly hard work."

Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY

Pros

In the real estate industry, Massey Knakal Realty Services is pretty well known. I interned there and it was useful interms of learnign about certain property types and what to look for in valuation of different properties. I la got to learn how to use different computer progreams pretty well like Excel which you can use everywhwere else and powerpoit for makeing presentations.

Cons

I have noticed that the brokers that are successful or even somewhat successful (if they work in bad terrtoires) need to work thier butts off. I'm talking late nights everydays and weekends. This is pretty uch year round.

Advice to Management

Teach the juniors.

2. "Research Intern"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Massey Knakal as an intern

Pros

Senior staff is really good at what they do and are always willing to teach interns

Cons

Interns sat in a "box" although the senior staff never made me feel inferior