MasterControl - Highly Satisfying | Glassdoor

"Highly Satisfying"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at MasterControl full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is, hands down, the best company I've worked for. I've worked for a few others and interviewed at even more and MasterControl stands out above the rest. The company really cares and is constantly trying to improve. Upper Management is approachable and friendly. The culture is amazing. This is a very unique company who's product actually helps improve the world. Other Pros: - High trust environment - You receive appreciation and recognition for a job well done - Employee empowerment - Very understanding and flexible schedule - Fun company events and activities - Company condo's - Most of the benefits that "great companies to work for" offer, MasterControl offers - Fitibts for everyone - Fitbit challenges with great awards - Training budget - Fitness clubs - 40 hour work week - Work from home program - Sensible business model - Great new building - Free snacks - They really care about their employees and it shows - They invest a lot in their employees to help them be the best they can be in their careers

Cons

- There technically is a matching 401k, but to have the employer contribute, you'll need to pay part of your health insurance premium - Experience can vary by department, but overall they're all great to be a part of - If you're not self-motivated, your experience may vary - Some parts of the Software Development Process aren't as Agile as others (but it's improving quickly)

Continue reading
    MasterControl2017-02-03

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing company to work for"

Current Intern - Software Developer Intern in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at MasterControl for less than a year

Pros

Great environment, super friendly people who always want to teach you. They all try to get you to do your best and improve as an employee, and give you the tools you need to do so.

Cons

I have yet to find any cons.

MasterControl2019-11-19
  2. "Amazing company & great culture. It just needs better product vision."

Current Employee - Cloud Architect in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at MasterControl full-time for less than a year

Pros

Just an amazing company in terms of people, benefits and overall happiness in the workplace.

Cons

As the company grows due to its success I've noticed there is a mismatch in product leadership and who we are as a company. Concerned with some of the decisions that have been made as of late.

Continue reading
    MasterControl2020-01-08

Discover more reviews about MasterControl.