MasterControl - A company that gets it! | Glassdoor

"A company that gets it!"

I have been working at MasterControl full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great work and life balance, the executive team gets the value of happy employees and hires A+ performers that self manage (no micromanaging needed) who have strong work ethics and personal accountability. Lots of companies preach "customer success" but MasterControl means it when they say it. It is a high value Core Value in the organization and it shows. Its great to work for a company that your now ashamed to look a customer in the eye and make apologies for. Great people, great management starting with the CEO.

Cons

Some growing pains trying to keep up with customer demand as the company grows very quickly, need more professional services folks to keep up with demand, but good people are hard to find. If only they could figure out how to clone people it would be great.

Continue reading
    MasterControl2015-05-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing company to work for"

Current Intern - Software Developer Intern in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at MasterControl for less than a year

Pros

Great environment, super friendly people who always want to teach you. They all try to get you to do your best and improve as an employee, and give you the tools you need to do so.

Cons

I have yet to find any cons.

MasterControl2019-11-19
  2. "Amazing company & great culture. It just needs better product vision."

Current Employee - Cloud Architect in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at MasterControl full-time for less than a year

Pros

Just an amazing company in terms of people, benefits and overall happiness in the workplace.

Cons

As the company grows due to its success I've noticed there is a mismatch in product leadership and who we are as a company. Concerned with some of the decisions that have been made as of late.

Continue reading
    MasterControl2020-01-08

Discover more reviews about MasterControl.