Matrix Group International - This company will push you to grow and gives you a say in how things get done | Glassdoor
  1. "This company will push you to grow and gives you a say in how things get done"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Matrix Group International full-time for more than a year

Pros

From new video editing tricks to improving my content writing abilities, I was given ample leeway to invest my work time into developing new skills and advocating for projects based on my interests. I also had the ability to sit in on other departments' meetings and skill building exercises even if they weren't in my department. The company lets you take at least 1 focus day a week where you can work from home. It's also lenient if you're not feeling well but not too sick to work. The CEO is a huge a star wars geek, so all of the conference rooms are named after Star Wars planets and the anniversary parties of the past have involved renting out a movie theater to watch the latest movie.

Cons

My primary boss worked remotely, so sometimes there were situations where it would've been easier to work together in person. Slack and google hangouts solved most of our issues, but more in person assistance would've been helpful when starting out.

Matrix Group International2019-05-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Awesome startup culture with a long time web design agency"

Former Employee - Marketing Specialist in Crystal City, VA

I worked at Matrix Group International full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly work environment, flexible work hours (ie can take an hour lunch to go to the gym or come in early to leave in an hour early), bosses are open to new ideas and constructive criticism

Cons

Hours can ramp up if a program is behind schedule

Matrix Group International2019-12-03

"Think carefully before applying here - positive reviews are most likely management ringers"

I worked at Matrix Group International full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you are new to the industry, just out of college or needed a resume-stuffer I think you might try here as I did. They like to hire cheap help.

Cons

Usual small time player woes. Not enough people that can take over a task in a pinch, focus on bilking clients at your expense while promising them everything they can't afford. A core of talent surrounded by a mass confusion of managers.

Matrix Group International2019-01-17

Discover more reviews about Matrix Group International.