Matrix Medical Network - "Great company to work for, smart people with good energy" | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Matrix Medical Network

""Great company to work for, smart people with good energy""

Current Employee - NP II
Current Employee - NP II

I have been working at Matrix Medical Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company values nurse practitioners!!

Cons

The insurance is a bit expensive, but I was told that will improve as the company grows.

Other Employee Reviews for Matrix Medical Network

"Choose Matrix"

Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Matrix Medical Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When I first started at Matrix Medical Network as a travel NP I was impressed with how kind, organized and efficient the employees were at Matrix. I had come from a previous employer that could care less who I was as a person and was more focused that there was a body present to see patients, diagnose and prescribe. I did not feel supported and my needs as a new graduate NP were not being met. I love everything about Matrix and how everyone (HR, CEO, supervisor, coworkers,etc...) go out of their way to make sure you are doing well in your position and provide support all the way. I feel I am part of a large family that is here to help everyone achieve the same goal. The goal to visit members in their homes, provide a detailed and accurate assessment to meet the needs of our members as a whole person. This could mean informing PCP of an abnormal finding during the exam, calling 911 for emergencies, making referrals to keep members safe in their homes and to prevent hospitalizations. I am making a difference everyday and it does not feel like work.

Cons

There are no downfalls working for Matrix, I am more happy in my travel NP position than I have been in any position I have held since graduating college. I feel supported and reassured I have a team that will stand behind me and assist me when needed at anytime of the day.

"Lots of growth opportunity"

I worked at Matrix Medical Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Exciting, fast-paced environment at the corporate headquarters.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that turnover might be considered to be on the high side.