1. "Good Opportunities & Good People"

Current Contractor - Senior Technical Architect

I have been working at Mattaponi Partners for less than a year

Pros

Mattaponi treats people right. As a career contractor, I've had good and bad experiences and this ranks as one of the best. They take care of their people, which is unfortunately rare these days. They presented me with all deep architecture work opportunities, which is what I love. (Some say that's what you'll get and then it's just software installation.) If they have install work, they'll just say it!

Cons

They're a smaller company, which sometimes means they only have a few things to offer, but I must say those few things are solid.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Job Seeker Candidate"

I worked at Mattaponi Partners full-time

Pros

My experience during the recruiting process with Mattaponi Partners is nothing less than amazing. Their dedicated and detailed attention to understanding your career goals while aligning it with a suitable employer is a trait that is few and far between among other recruiting firms.

Cons

There were no concerns in my interactions with Mattaponi Partners.

2. "Great Recruiting Firm"

Former Contractor - SharePoint Administrator in Beltsville, MD

I worked at Mattaponi Partners for less than a year

Pros

Very responsive in the hiring process. Made a great match for me at a great company. Completely up front about job expectations - there were no surprises.

Cons

Found using the payroll company to be a little tedious, but they made sure it all worked out.

Discover more reviews about Mattaponi Partners.