Mattaponi Partners - Good Opportunities & Good People | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Good Opportunities & Good People"

Current Contractor - Senior Technical Architect
Current Contractor - Senior Technical Architect

I have been working at Mattaponi Partners as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Mattaponi treats people right. As a career contractor, I've had good and bad experiences and this ranks as one of the best. They take care of their people, which is unfortunately rare these days. They presented me with all deep architecture work opportunities, which is what I love. (Some say that's what you'll get and then it's just software installation.) If they have install work, they'll just say it!

Cons

They're a smaller company, which sometimes means they only have a few things to offer, but I must say those few things are solid.

Advice to Management

Don't try and be someone you're not. If that means you have to keep small to keep your standards, then so be it.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A great company to contract for"

Current Contractor - Senior Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Contractor - Senior Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Mattaponi Partners as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Takes care of their "own". Told them what I was looking for and they got me more money, always a plus! Also, always there when I called then, even at 9pm in the evening, someone picked up my call and handled my issue. Great Customer Service. ALWAYS paid on time, and timesheet process was online and I had DD so it was quick and easy

Cons

no issues that I had in the 6 months contracting w/them.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. The team always went above and beyond the call of duty which is rare these days

2. "Job Seeker Candidate"

I worked at Mattaponi Partners full-time

Pros

My experience during the recruiting process with Mattaponi Partners is nothing less than amazing. Their dedicated and detailed attention to understanding your career goals while aligning it with a suitable employer is a trait that is few and far between among other recruiting firms.

Cons

There were no concerns in my interactions with Mattaponi Partners.

Discover more reviews about Mattaponi Partners.