Mattress Firm - Outstanding company with an AMAZING culture!!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Mattress Firm

"Outstanding company with an AMAZING culture!!!!"

Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Leesburg, FL
Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Leesburg, FL

I have been working at Mattress Firm full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Growth opportunities as they promote heavily within. Training is amazing and continuous which is a great investment in the sales associates.

Cons

It's retail with retail hours, which can be a challenge for some people. It's also sales and therefore performance driven as well.

Aug 19, 2014 – Vice President Talent Management

Hello to you in Florida! Thanks for the review.

Other Employee Reviews for Mattress Firm

"You can make more and more money every year!"

Current Employee - Market Manager in Mishawaka, IN
    Current Employee - Market Manager in Mishawaka, IN

I have been working at Mattress Firm full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There is a ton of room for growth, and the financial opportunities are endless. The culture is youthful and energetic, and you will find yourself extremely pleased with the attention you receive from management. Due to their excellent financial performance, the company is extremely stable as opposed to big box retailers closing their doors left and right.

Cons

The hours can be somewhat long, but you will also find out that they can be extremely financially rewarding. They do sometimes extend the hours, but that is due to the amount of extra volume they do certain times in the year.

Sep 22, 2014 – Vice President Talent Management

Hello Mishawaka! Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review-- glad to hear you've had a great experience with MFRM and we appreciate your 5+ years experience here.

"This opportunity is not for everyone, it primarily benefits those who care about others, growth and are culture driven."

Current Employee - Mattress Firm Store Manager in Waukesha, WI
    Current Employee - Mattress Firm Store Manager in Waukesha, WI

I have been working at Mattress Firm full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After researching the company and many others, my life coach and I decided that Mattress Firm(MFRM) is the right company for me. MFRM does culture right, great training, opportunity for growth both financially and personal. I get to go to work and help people who have physical pain. I get to help people get their "first big kid bed", their "college bed" (*burn in 4 years), their first real nice bed, and the bed they go to assisted living with. I get to improve lives one night at a time. I love it.

Cons

My only issue I had was the hours, but after taking the job, I have been able to make the hours work for my family.

Advice to Management

Keep supporting us, keep providing a safe place for the culture to continue to grow as we get bigger and don't loose sight of what we do right. Overall, keep being you.

Sep 22, 2014 – Vice President Talent Management

Thanks for the review from Waukesha! It's great to see you find it rewarding to help people at different stages of their lives-- you do make a difference!