Mauj Mobile - Consumer focused company | Glassdoor
  1. "Consumer focused company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I have been working at Mauj Mobile full-time

Pros

I have spent substantial time at Mauj mobile and the learnings here have been immense which have helped me shape up for any challenge in the coming future. - For any organisation the employees are key to its growth and i believe that mauj has always ensure that proper focus on employee growth with respect to training in soft skills, core expertise and individual growth is taken care of. - On their journey Mauj has... bagged a couple of awards like red herring for innovation, best kids app of 2017 for Appystore.com etc which is appreciable for a consumer brand. - Start up mentality so there is continuous learning and improvisation - Focus on both qualitative and quantitative consumer data for improving their products - Well experienced leadership teams so guidance and support is always available - No cabin culture neither internal politics - Part of people group which also owns Shaadi.com

Cons

- Challenging and testing work environment, if that is a con ; - Not any that I can come across if you are ready to learn and grow with a team. - Office building needs a fresh coat of paint, work already started :)

Mauj Mobile2018-06-26

Mauj Mobile Response

June 26, 2018CEO

Thanks for the review. Agree that we could do more with the office premises looking better and we will get to it. it is a challenging environment simply because we choose to take on challenges of building a great edtech product or we choose to do business in over 20 global from Latam to south asia with a very thin team and choose to excel in all these areas.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Was the best company"

Former Employee - Executive in Worli

I worked at Mauj Mobile full-time for more than a year

Pros

Was worked for the experience

Cons

The company was superb

Advice to Management

No everything is superb

Mauj Mobile2019-06-17
  2. "Superb experience and learning....."

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mumbai

I worked at Mauj Mobile full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You enjoy every minute here

Cons

There is no cons in this company

Advice to Management

Keep it up

Mauj Mobile2019-06-07

Discover more reviews about Mauj Mobile.