Mauj Mobile - Bad company...worst operations team. | Glassdoor
  1. "Bad company...worst operations team."

Former Employee - Worked In Operations Team in Mumbai

I worked at Mauj Mobile full-time for more than a year

Pros

Plz do join mauj operations if you have never experienced what it feels like to work with a bad company. Your worst nightmare will come to life.

Cons

Mauj is overall a bad company from poor infrastructure to unorganized ways but its worst part is its Operations team. It has maximum absconding, resignations and the most poor employee retention margin in entire mauj.

Advice to Management

Just look at HR records and past history of operations team. All things mentioned in cons are justified. Pervious HR already highlighted about it to CEO but nothing happened. Act now at least or Mauj will suffer more in future.

Mauj Mobile2018-06-30

Mauj Mobile Response

July 16, 2018CEO

Hi - sorry you had a bad experience and would love to hear directly from you on specific reasons that you leads to this review. Pls do write (anonymously if you wish) to talent@mauj.com - this email id is directly managed by our CEO. We have to assume that you worked in our product operations group. Our product operations team does some amazing work managing complex operations integrations with some of the largest telecom operators globally including the Airtel Group, Vodafone Group to telcos in over 20 countries. This group has also invested in great analytics and automation capabilities. If you were exposed to our edtech product AppyStore - you have been part of the team that built and managed Google award winning product. Our product operations leadership and senior team members have been with the company for more than 5 years and grown with us through the years with several promotions. We wish you the best in your career and look forward to receiving your mail as requested with more specific instances / recommendations on how Mauj could do better!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Was the best company"

Former Employee - Executive in Worli

I worked at Mauj Mobile full-time for more than a year

Pros

Was worked for the experience

Cons

The company was superb

Advice to Management

No everything is superb

Mauj Mobile2019-06-17
  2. "Superb experience and learning....."

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mumbai

I worked at Mauj Mobile full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You enjoy every minute here

Cons

There is no cons in this company

Advice to Management

Keep it up

Mauj Mobile2019-06-07

Discover more reviews about Mauj Mobile.